1. What are the categories in which I can use the Drop shipping services provided by Bright Ecomshop Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.?
-You can sell items in the following categories: Consumer Electronics (including Cameras and Video Games - Consoles), Digital Accessories (including Mobile Accessories, Electronics Accessories and PC Accessories), Home, Luggage, Mobile Phones, Personal Care Appliances, Personal Computers, Tablets, Toys, and Watches__________________ etc. More categories are coming soon.
2. What all documents are required to be a seller/investor in Bright Ecomshop Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.?
-In order to start selling/ investing, you need to have the following:
3. Can I also sell services on Bright Ecomshop Solution India Pvt. Ltd?
-Yes, you can also sell services.
4. What about my branding?
-Orders are shipped in (Company name) Branded boxes. The packing slip and invoice displays your name as the seller of the product.
5. What is included in charges?
-The following services are included in the our charges:
6. How will you bill me?
-We will deduct the fees from proceeds credited to your Selling on (Name) account and withhold the fees from the disbursement of funds to you.
7. Do you use a minimum weight or the actual weight of products shipped using Bright Ecomshop Solutions India Drop shipping services?
-Bright Ecomshop Solutions India Drop shipping services use the exact weight.
8. What product and order information you need from me?
9. How do i pack products for shipment to you?
-Collect your packaged and labelled units and pack them in boxes to ship to Bright Ecomshop Solution India fulfilment centre. Print shipping labels for your packages. You can print from your seller account the list of products and quantities you intend to send us and use this list as a reference when collecting the products from your storage facility.
Pack your product units using as few boxes as possible. Protect the products from damage during shipping by adding cushioning material like Styrofoam or bubble-wrap to the box. Check the sealed box to ensure the contents in the box will not shift during shipping and that the box is strong enough for shipping. Repack the box if necessary.
10. How do I prepare units for shipment to you?
-Each unit you ship to us should be ready for us to pack and ship to customers. Fragile items need to be individually packed with protective material such as Styrofoam or bubble wrap.
11. Why do I need to label my products?
-Each unit must be labelled so that the correct item can be picked from inventory in Bright Ecomshop Solutions India’s fulfilment centre and shipped to your customer. Labels also help in tracking units you have in inventory at Bright Ecomshop Solutions India’s fulfilment centres. Shipments that are received without proper labelling may be returned to you. You can print labels from your seller account.
12. Which units require labelling?
-Every unit must be labelled whether using the labels provided by your seller.
13. How do I notify you of units I want to ship to you for fulfilment?
-Once you register a product type, you will enter the number of units of that product type that you want to send to us in your seller account. Then you will create a shipment in. your seller account. Once you have shipped the units, you will set the shipment to Mark as Shipped.
14. Will Bright Ecomshop Solutions India Pvt Ltd. compensate for any lost or damaged units?
-If a loss of or damage to any Unit occurs in circumstances for which we take responsibility for the same.
15. Will my products be safe in Bright Ecomshop Solutions India fulfilment centres?
-All fulfilment canters in the fulfilment network are secure facilities with highly automated pick, pack and ship processes to facilitate the safe and timely processing of merchant orders. Features include the following:
16. Who will handle customer service?
-If the customer wants to return a product, we direct the customer to our online Returns centre. Our online returns centre provides customers with help pages and details about how to contact us.
17. What happens to customer returned products?
-If we determine the product is no longer sellable in the same condition as previously listed, we will flag it as damaged in your seller account and will hold it temporarily. If you do not tell us within 90 days whether you elect to dispose of the unit or have it returned to you, we may choose to dispose of or return it at our discretion.
If we determine the returned product is still sellable in the same condition as previously listed, we will automatically place the unit back into your inventory available for sale.
18. Does Bright Ecomshop Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.provide packaging material?
-We have a strong network of best packaging material providers in the industry. We can connect you with them to get good quality packaging material which impresses the customers and ensures your products remain undamaged.
20. Do I need GST number?
-Yes. GST details are required. You need to provide GST number to us at the time of registration. However, if you are selling only GST exempted categories, then this may not be required.
21. I am having trouble using this website. Can you help?
-Yes, if you are facing any issues using the website you can directly write a mail to us and we will connect with you within 48 hours from the day of having knowledge about your mail. You can mail us at [email protected]
22. Do you protect from fraud?
-Yes. We always protect you from fraud and cheating.
There is no scope of fraud or cheating in our company as:
-Yes. When your products are damaged in transit, you can raise a claim under the Seller Protection Fund. The refund depends on the scenario and product.